August 21, 2013|
We are looking for an intern to join our team for the Fall. The job description is below as well as instructions for how to apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Fall Internship at Brick Factory
The Brick Factory plans and executes world-class digital campaigns for non-profits, trade associations, advocacy groups and brands. We believe in simple solutions, setting clear goals and objectives, and providing great service to our clients. We believe a good website or campaign is never done and the launch of a website is the beginning, not the end.
The Brick Factory intern will be responsible for supporting our Strategists in conception, implementation and analysis of many digital initiatives. This includes website, social media, email, mobile and other digital marketing efforts that support new business and client programs. This position calls for an individual with strong communication skills, analytic skills and creative thinking ability. This position requires a highly resourceful individual who can think on their feet and can focus under pressure.
What you can expect from this internship:
- To Work: Do not be fooled, you will be put to work. Researching, creating, outlining, and executing strategic plans to the highest ability will be your average Monday.
- To Grow: The Brick Factory has high expectations of all interns and believes that in order for you to get the most of your time here, meeting and exceeding mutually defined goals is of top priority.
- To Compete: A fall internship at the Brick Factory will provide you will the skills and experience necessary to compete in the fast-paced, ever-changing digital technology industry.
What we expect from you:
- You’re a fun person to be around.
- You have a passion for work in the digital industry and are excited to explore the digital-sphere
- You’re a problem solver. You would rather figure out the best solution than be told how to do it.
- You’re organized. You can manage multiple projects at once and are dedicated to hitting deadlines.
- You have some experience with HTML, marketing and sales research, and analytics tools.
What you can expect from us:
- A great work environment, with plenty of opportunity to learn
- A metro accessible office in downtown Washington, DC
- Compensation during the extent of your internship
- A fun team of enthusiastic and talented people
Dates September 2013 through December 2013 (can be flexible for the right candidate)
25 hours a week in the office
Sound interesting? Take a look around our website, blog, Facebook and Twitter. If you think we’d be a good fit please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is August 27th.